Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) San Diego's Best ServiceGet Your Site Seen. Be The Best (On Google). Give your company and business the voice it wants.
Do it wrong, and Google and your bank account will not let you forget it.
What we <strong><em>do!</em></strong>
Onsite or On Page SEO
Onsite SEO... rightOur SEO strategies will improve your search ranking. We’ll provide a full SEO keyword analysis and a link building profile report.
- Website Structure – We make sure your website has the right structure to help you rank for more keywords than you intended.
- Keyword Research – Most marketers, only use one tool to do their research, but we have five tools to help us narrow down the relevant keywords related to your business or industry
- URL Structure – Without the right URL structure, it is ten times hard to get the same results as our SEO agency.
- Page Titles – Setting the right page descriptions to tell Google, Bing, and Yahoo what your website is about.
- Page Descriptions – If you tile cleaning page has a description of carpet cleaning instead of title cleaning do you think it will help you?
- Content Writing – We make sure the content of your website is reflective of who you are. We take a look at your current site and see if there is room for improvement.
Offsite Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Some clients require our services after their last local SEO marketing campaign was causing more harm than good to their website. Sometimes a site might have some penalties or some terrible SEO. Our internet marketing team provides website recovery/negative marketing recovery by cleaning your website and bad spammy links
Onsite optimization accounts for only about 25% of your rankings, but if not done right the other 75% of your SEO marketing plan will not show you any results.
Many SEO companies or guru’s overlook the importance of the on page adjustments needed for any campaign to be successful.
- Google Map Verification – Getting your business listing claimed and fully optimized is the first step to off-site optimization.
- Directory Submission/Directory Correction – Getting your business in nationally recognized indexes and also local directories
- Social Media – Having the right social media accounts optimized will help your website
- Video Creation – Depending on your business, having a video can help your business with exposure
- Press Release – A press release can help your local business make a buzz through your community.
- Link Building – Getting links from other websites is a reliable indicator in helping increase your rankings.
Audits Per Client
Daily Tea's Made
- Create Google Places Listing
- Optimize Listing
- Verify Listing
- Build Citations and Links
So, call us today to get started with a local SEO campaign. Local SEO is one of the most effective and easy ways to drive customers to your store. As a local SEO company in San Diego, Fyre Trine will take the guesswork out of this intricate process. You can count on us.
Want to work with us?
Tell us about your project.